Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Tax Day Tea Party
Tax Day Tea Party
Friday, April 15, 2011 at 11:00 AM
Genesee Crossroads Park – Andrews Street at Front St.
Jack Davis, Tea Party candidate for Congress, will speak.
8:34 am edt Comments
Friday, March 18, 2011
Save New York Takes Aim At Education Spending
7:00 pm edt Comments
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Mortgage Interest Deduction Under Attack
Congress and the Administration are looking into scaling back or eliminating the Mortgage Interest Deduction. The consequences would be devastating to the recovering housing market and the tens of millions of home owners who benefit from the deduction.
The House recently introduced a resolution to retain the mortgage interest deduction and I hope that you’ll help spread awareness about it on Naples Tea Party Patriots.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need more information.
2:31 pm edt Comments
School Bond Issue NTPP Ad � Get Out the NO Vote
This is the most important message you will read about the Naples School Bond Issue Vote.
Naples Taxpayers – print and circulate this ad to all your friends and neighbors, and encourage them to get their friends and neighbors to go to the School library on March 22nd and VOTE NO.
Circulate this NTPP Ad
12:47 pm edt Comments
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Join us for our Election Night Live Blog
Dansville — DansvilleOnline.com will have live event coverage of next week’s elections. Starting at noon Tuesday, join us for a live conversation about the elections with breaking results as they become available.
7:33 am edt Comments
Monday, March 14, 2011
Special Update from Jane Corwin
I wanted to take a few moments to update you on some important news in the special election for New York’s 26th Congressional District.
Over the weekend, I was honored to receive the endorsement of the New York State Independence Party. I appreciate the support shown by the statewide party and members from Western New York.
In other exciting news, I began airing my first radio ad a few days ago. Have you heard it? You can listen to it by clicking HERE.
The ad talks about my commitment to creating jobs, reducing spending, cutting taxes, and protecting our constitutional freedoms, issues we both care deeply about and which are essential to protecting our nation’s future.
Also, I’ll be giving my Facebook fans a sneak peak of my television ads, so please be sure you go to www.facebook.com/JaneCorwin and click the ‘Like’ button to be one of the first to see them.
Thanks for your support! We have a long road ahead of us to the special election on May 24th, and I need your help to ensure that Nancy Pelosi doesn’t receive another vote to push her borrow-and-spend agenda.
4:41 pm edt Comments
Tea Party Coalition to Host Candidates� Night for Congress
Candidates’ Night for the special election for Congress (NY-26) on Monday, 7-9pm (March 14) at Brennan’s Bowery Bar at Main and Transit Rd. in Clarence, NY (4401 Transit Rd.).
4:02 pm edt Comments
Monday, March 7, 2011
NTPP School Bond Vote YouTube
2:00 pm est Comments
NTPP School Bond Vote PowerPoint Presentation
2:00 pm est Comments
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Application for Absentee Ballot for 3/22/11 School Bond Vote
Follow the instructions to obtain an absentee ballot for the Naples School Bond Vote on Marach, 22, 2011.
10:15 am est Comments
Naples Tea Party Patriots YouTube Video Playlist
10:11 am est Comments
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Why the Property Tax Cap Doesn�t Go Far Enough
3:23 pm est Comments
The Tea Party Review Magazine – Subscription Plans
As we enter the next phase – the most critical phase of the Tea Party movement – there’s one thing we need, more than anything else, to make our movement a permanent, powerful force in American politics.
We need a forum for Tea Partiers to come together, to trade ideas, to resolve disputes, to find out what other activists are doing and thinking…
… a place to develop plans for taking our country back from the elitist, arrogant, obnoxious, corrupt members of the Washington establishment and their friends in Hollywood, the news media, faculty lounges, and on Wall Street.
We need a magazine that tells people what we stand for… and what we won’t stand for.
We Need Tea Party Review
No hype. No rumors. No political double talk. Just facts and analysis – and a touch of humor – written in plain language and rooted in the values of working class and small business class Americans.
Inside you’ll find:
- Complete coverage of the 2012 presidential campaign.
- How are leading candidates reaching out to Tea Partiers?
- Who deserves Tea Party support?
- The ultimate rundown on political corruption in America. If you didn’t see it all in one place, you’d never believe it!
- Washington’s War on the American Family.
- Cartoons from the creators of “The Gentleman from Lickskillet”… and other satire aimed at Big Government and Obama’s “Ruling Class.”
- Bold commentary grounded in American values.
- ¨“Now It Can Be Told”: Secrets of the 2010 Campaign
- ¨Lame Ducks and Bureaucrats: How the Left Plans to Overturn the Election
- ¨Obama’s War on the First Amendment… and the Rest of the Constitution
- ¨Why the Tea Party Movement is the Mainstream in American Politics
- ¨The RINOs Fight Back!
- ¨The Left’s “Colorado Model” – and how we can beat it
- ¨The Tea Party Agenda for Congress in 2011
- ¨Will Republicans Keep Their “Pledge”?
- ¨What They Don’t Want You to Know about “Progressives”
- ¨Obama’s Alliance with Wall Street and Big Business
- ¨The Top Ten Lies They Tell About Taxes
- ¨Stimulus and Bailouts – Who Profits?
- ¨Goldman Sachs, BP, Enron: Is “Green Energy” the Scam of the Century?
- ¨Dirty Tricks and Vote Fraud in the 2010 Election
- ¨Muslims versus the Ground Zero Mosque
- ¨America’s Most Ridiculous Politicians
- ¨Why the Elite Media Hate Us
- ¨Glenn Beck vs. the Communist Party: A Tale of Two Rallies
- ¨The Left’s War on Science and Reason
- ¨How the Top Colleges Turn Kids into Stupid Leftists
- ¨The Tea Partiers vs. the Race Baiters
- ¨From ‘Starfish’ to ‘Overton’: Key Ideas Behind the Tea Party Movement
- and more…
2:18 pm est Comments
Calling for National Protest
American Majority is calling for a national demonstration of support for Scott Walker and leaders across the country who have the courage to fight the public sector union bosses – on Wednesday, February 23rd.
11:25 am est Comments
Monday, February 7, 2011
Economic Reality and Education
by Warren Jordans
The defeated school capital improvement vote in Canandaigua came as no surprise. The project was soundly defeated by almost 1,000 votes with over 3,700 residents casting ballots. The Canandaigua Board of Education responded to this loss with a statement that they will now re-evaluate the needs and develop another strategy. Similarly, the recently defeated Naples school capital improvement vote solicited a similar response from the Naples Board of Education. According to Superintendent Ward’s NCSversation (February 20th in the Naples Record) the Naples Board of Education is reviewing the feedback received from property owners and are making changes to the original proposal with a re-vote scheduled for March 22, 2011. This pattern of negative voter response is not local or regional, but national in scale. From New Jersey to California, the overall cost of education is being hotly debated.